Sunday, June 01, 2008

weird :(

according to my sis, "怪人得怪病”, and I had a weird disease called inner ear imbalance on Thursday which the doc gave me 1 day mc... yikes (why one day only?) ... felt bloody dizzy and vomited a number of times on the Thursday. The doc said that the only medicine is to rest at home (which is no medicine at all). Anyway, my sis said her friend took a week to recover and my colleague said her mom took a month to feel better... Hope I don't need so long (fingers cross) -_- well, today is the 4th day and I definitely feel better than on the 1st but i'm still dizzy and got annoyed easily by children who ran around me.. my sis has been laughing at me and shaking me (asking if i feel better been shaked)... bleah...

if i don't seem to be making sense... blame it on my condition :(

No comments: