Friday, February 08, 2008

updates...

Hi, Happy Chinese New Year everybody!! I am back from Taiwan (just in case anyone's wondering) and have started working as an internal auditor in KPMG... well, there's really nothing much to say on my job as I had only worked for 1 week plus... I shall wait and see... so I guess I will start with a summarised Taipei trip first (More pics will be uploaded in the other blog)...

Love the weather there: Winter!! Always feel refreshed and recharged in this season. J'adore the coolness and windy weather!! She had been kind to us when we were there (3days) as it was not freezing but a comfortable temperature of approx 20 degrees. :)

Most importantly, thanks to them in the right, for allowing us to stay in their comfortable home and bringing us around!! I finally get to wear my leggings!! It's too hot and weird to wear in humid Singapore... also, this is the first time in years I wore a dress .. A large step for me so congrats (to me).. heh!


Below are some of the food we ate (yummy) and the sights:




the takoyaki in taiwan was a disappointment... wherever we went to their 夜市, we would try their takoyaki but they don't taste as good as those in Singapore (they are cheaper though)... and we didn't manage to find takoyaki pans there too! :( anyway, we didn't get to shop for clothes... we sightsee mostly... :)


I know this is very off and late but I haven't thank Qiwei (ailin's Zhubao and haven) for treating us din-unch in dec'07... THANK YOU very much!!



In another dec'07 matter, it was their birthday!! + jeanne (her glam and unglam pics can be seen in ailin's and joyce's blogs... sher's still posting ailin's face - according to jeanne)


weijing, kailin and chongtang

Food again... I finally get a go at macaroons... my very nice sister bought them for me!! Love them!! :):):)



Nodame Cantabile (Jdrama): Nice, funny and of course silly... Chaiki-senpai is so handsome and Nodame so cute! Joyce... you should watch it too if you have time!! :p



that's all for now!! enjoy the short hols people!!

No comments: