Saturday, November 03, 2007

Introducing Pasta de Waraku & Mongolian Milk

Just came back from lunch at Waraku at Central.


Complimentary salad

Bacon and egg plant pasta (taste not bad but a little cheesy)

Prawn and scallop pizza :)

Overall, the food taste good but a little too expensive. The place in Central is small and very bright... I had to squint my eyes to see what I was eating... this makes my small eyes even smaller.. boo..

Finally, Mongolian Milk.


People who know me know that I do not drink milk, do not eat buttery and cheesy stuff (such as the cheese balls in blue packaging - whatever name it's called), sleep @ 10pm (only geniuses sleep early :), often act and speak strangely...

However, this milk above taste okay (similar to the one I drink in Scotland, only Scottish milk taste better. must be because of their cattle)... in the end, milk just don't interest me and I left the remaining to jeanne (who loves to drink milk)... :)

On a side note, according to Edina, we left 28 days to freedom!! yay!! :)

No comments: