Sunday, October 14, 2007

Macaron + nieces + cat



My sis and I wanted to buy them in Paris (near Victor Hugo's house) but they were too expensive. Hmm, I wonder how they taste like...


Anyway, I just want to announce to the world that I have wasted my break week doing nothing again... really enjoyable though... however, school's starting tomorrow and there will be hell to pay for my laziness... blah!! :(


Ingrid + my niece

Behold the importance of genetics in the creation of little humans... both are approximately 1 month old yet so different in you-know-what... but still, I heart my niece and she's going to be great when she grows up!! :)



Not only does jeanne's dashie remember me... so does this cat... haha... it just climbed into my house and went to my room looking for me!! my sis heard a bell ringing (at night very scary can) and when she looked up, she saw a tail moving towards my room:)we still have on idea how she climb in.. by the way, it looks so much cuter real life compared to the above picture (taken a few months ago... the cat was really scared with its tail "waging" and ears flat on its head, so i didn't manage to take a clear shot of it)... Really i swear... it does not look evil at all!!

oh... it came and left my house again as I was writing this post... haha... it really loves me or is it a stalker cat?

No comments: