Watched Ice Age and Marie Antoinette(2006) yesterday. Ice Age was very funny and sweet (poor Manfred, the mammoth, having to put up with Sid) while Marie Antoinette was a little too slow moving. However, I do love the colours, the costums and the interior in the movie. Too bad I did not go to the Versailles in France, I would have better relate to the movie! :(
On a side note, school starts tomorrow and I haven't do a single thing or prepare for it... I really don't care for it right now, I wish summer hoilday will last longer. This is my last long holiday (when I work, I am unable to take 3 months hols :() and I'm glad I did not work. Though sometime it was boring (doing nothing at home the whole day, though better than working and doing projects) but on the whole pleasureable, especially the trip to Europe. I miss London and Scotland. Paris is beautiful (the architecture of light coloured sandstones, cast iron works and straight roads) however, I still prefer London's gloomy skies and the highlands. Even the soil smells better in GB. :)
Anyway, I miss this:
Yummy!! I like the original glaze one. Donut Factory can't fight with Krispy Kreme loh.
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment