Okay, this is going to be a disgusting post...
I was reading my AMA textbook when I heard some noise and when I looked up, I saw a bloodly huge zhang liang!!! Bloodly hell, the gross creature was in my room!!!
So I started to act like a mad woman and tried to smashed it using the Magic Clean Mop (since my dad was at the grand's and nobody around to help me distroy it!)... I was making suck a ruckus that my mother came up the stairs to check on me.
Guess what? When I told her I was removing this distestable insect from the face of this world, she told me to let it live and ran away (cos of Buddhism and stuff)... Yikes!!
Then I screamed back asking her to "lead" the stupid insect to the windows herself since I am not going to touch it. No way!
And guess what again? After telling me to let it live, she continued speaking on the phone (god knows how many hours a day she talks to her friends through the phone) and walked away... WTH! Leaving me with a smashed but sadly living creature underneath the mop... Boo...
So after laying 2 layers of tissues on the moving smashed disgusting creature, I used my AMA textbook (it's from the library mind you) to killed it! Amitabha, Amen, whatever...
Finally, there are some uses for bulky and heavy textbooks... =)
With regards to the newly departed insect, I still have to use my hand to remove its remains (its body fluids stain the tissue) from the room... yucks, I hate them!!!
And I can't believe that my mother just walk away from me just like that. No help at all... at least my dad will save me... =(
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Posted by cl at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment