Thursday, February 01, 2007

This few weeks sucks... Almost everything in my house is faulty, even humans too...

1. Heater (it is a long time ago, but the fact that it is spolit doesn't change)
2. The lights (my dad conveniently keep on forgetting to help me change the light. I am too short to change myself... boo... :()
3. My bed sheet (has a huge hole in it, bought a new one last week but I haven't change as... see no. 4)
4. The washing machine broke down (okay, so it had been through a rough time but hey, it is suppose to last... stupid french brand. Anyway, this means my dirty laundry is mountain high, this means I cannot go aikido - I can't wash my gi, this means I got no clothes to wear to work... this means I stink... :)
5. My printer (it runs out of ink)
6. My dad has not recover from his cough since I dont remember when...
7. My mom catch the cold from him which trigger her asthma... lose count the no. of times my sis brought her to the doctor.
8. The SCV TV box (it is replaced yesterday, so for 2 nights since days I am working, I got no SCV program to watch)
9. Not only are things damaged in the house, the street lamp (directly outside) is out of order too! The street is pitch black... and my dad wants us to call... I don't know who... Town Council or LTA? Too lazy to check... so the street shall remain dark and creepy...
10. God knows what other things that are defective... :(

On a random note, so how's my internship? All I can say I have 2 more weeks to go... don't know whether I should be glad or depress that I am going back to school... -_-'

No comments: