I think I got cavity because my tooth ach when I drink cold drinks. Need to go to the dentist but I got no time... but I will make the time to go cos I don't want to be a toothless old hag...
And my laptop sucks... porn site keep on poping up! At first I thought it was Jeanne's fault for using my laptop to surf blogs, then I thought it's Sherina's fault as my tumbdrive doesn't work after she uses it on her Mac and when I use my tumbdrive on Ailin's laptop, same porn site pop-up on her laptop later. My tumbdrive was working fine before I lent it to Sherina...(realise that I didn't blame myself? -_-)
In the end, Ailin and me become very pek chek with our laptop... I downloaded 3 different spyware remover thingy and the porn site still pop-up. Ailin went down to the CIT on Friday but the porn still pop... The point is I don't surf porn as Jeanne always like to suggest... then why does it keep poping up??? Ruin my reputation you know!!!
Anyway, this means that I need to patronise CIT, again (I just reformated my laptop in Aug)... which I don't have time again cos ...(please refer to the previous post, I do not like to repeat myself, once is enough and twice is naggy). But I will make time to go down cos I do not want my laptop to RIP yet... (it can only die if I deem it dead but not any time eariler)
As you can see, I'm bored... very bored... very very bored... from studying FIM... that's why this post is weird. =(
Until next time... ciao!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Posted by cl at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment