Friday, September 08, 2006


Okay, I decided.

To join Aikido!

heh... with Chirstina!!!

Yay!

Chirstina went with me to Aikido training yesterday. She already had a gold brown belt (1 step away from black belt, so everyone Look Out! :p). Anyway, she decided to contiune her training after 4 years of no-aikido-training. haha..

Since we decided to join, I told the teacher that Huai Fong introduce me to join aikido and I introduce Chirstina. So, Huai Fong and I will get a $20 voucher each... Anyway, I decided to split the $20 with Christina, so we both will get a t-shirt ($10 per piece). Huai Fong should thank me since I decided to join aikido myself! haha... =)

Into the lesson, Joyce went to take a look at the training too. However, she didn't join in. I guess she will not join as she will have to tie her hair, cut her nails and don't wear make-up... =(

Oh well, aikido is a good excercise... I hope I have the commitment to stay... at least for this sem!

No comments: