Friday, August 25, 2006

Random thoughts of the week:

- Short Viking (HAH! Never heard or saw one before until Jeanne and Jieyi showed me his picture, apparently he exist, poor guy... ;))

- Speaking of Jieyi reminds me of Jeanne's mom and her conversation with Huai Fong (for more details about the conversation, ask Jeanne). Do you know Jieyi and Huai Fong have the same birthday on the 9 Nov 1985?

- They are both very very clever, must be because of their birthday.

- I need to be more hardworking. Really! Very much more hardworking...

- Reading textbooks are a damn boring and tedious waste of time.

- I dislike ethics, class that is... bloody boring!!!

- I hate networking talks... but I still need to attend them.

- FIM is consfusing me with all the economic graphs. What utility shit?

- I am lazy and that's the understatement of the year.

- I do not know what I want in life. That's untrue. Actually I do know, but I don't think I can laze around all my life now can I?

- What I want is not what I need and what I need is not what I want! =(

No comments: