Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SMS conversation:

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.39pm

"Shit dash just swallowed a durian seed"

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.42pm

"Hahaha! R u gg 2 bring him 2 the vet?"

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.46pm

"Its not funny can. i also dunno how. cus have to wait to see. pray he shits it out. if have to operate i'm not in singapore then how? sian. u see la your fault.:("

How can it be my fault when I am not in Singapore??? -_-

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.47pm

"I think you shld call a vet & ask whether its ok 4 a dog 2 sallow durian seed tml. Safer."

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.51pm

" I called alrdy. they say wait and see if he can pass it out loh. u see i'm so responsible its my mum fault dunno why she wanna eat durain. ha."

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.53pm

" I think dash shld b fine. No need operation. =)"

See, I so nice to you loh...

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.55pm

".. i hope so loh. you in kl? so good i still have shit melayu."

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 9.57pm

"Haha. In melaka now. Will go kl tml. Gd luck 4 malay tml."

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 10.00pm

"Melaka is super boring. last time i went i nearly died. super boring. so kampung but bet you like ha."

Huh??? -_-'''

Date: 16 April 2006
Time: 10.02pm

"Hah. Wathever. Night."

No comments: