Just came back from Malaysia with my family…
Day 1:
On the road towards Melaka:
The journey was boring and long. I wanted to sleep but I cannot as I was sitting in the front seat and was helping me sis, who was driving, to look out for traffic police. My lucky parents were sitting at the back resting…
Other then looking at the scenery, there was nothing to do to entertain myself. Thus, I was so bored that I started to count the type of road kills in the North-South Highway.
Type of road kills counted (not in order):
1. Rats
2. Birds
3. Lizards
5. Possums (maybe)
6. Tortoise (it was trying to cross the road…since the speed of the car is much faster than the speed of the tortoise, I considered it as a road kill even though I did not see its carcass)
Anyway, we reached Melaka around 4pm and check-in to Hotel Puri. It is located in the china town area and is very quaint (in a Peranakan way).

Note: The white building is not the hotel. Instead, it is just a building opposite the hotel.
After having dinner at Jusco, we went to the stalls in china town (just a short walk from the hotel).


No comments:
Post a Comment