HAHAHAHA... I finally finish my CIP hrs...YES!!! No need to do anymore CIP liao, YEA!!! (3X)
For the past few days, I volunteered in National Singapore Musem as an usher for their pre-opening event (19th Singapore International Film Festival - The Secert Life of Arabia).
"What is the secret life of Arabia? In this year's 19th Singapore International Film Festival, our special programme looks at the current state of Arab cinema. From Iraq, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco to Yemen, we bring you the world of Arab film through the window of cinema." http://www.filmfest.org.sg/
I stand for god knows how many hours (ok, I stand for approx. 33hrs subtract break time in hrs) during the event. End of the day, my "ka jin seng".
As for Break time, luckily I met someone there to slack with during the break! Thanks Jill!!! 辛苦你了!
Below are pics taken with my handphone:
Below are pics taken with Jill's cam:




No comments:
Post a Comment